Booking Terms & Conditions
- Deposit or Full payment to be made on booking any of our courses.
You may cancel your baby massage or baby yoga course booking at any time by letting me know of the cancellation by email or text. Please note:
- If you cancel more than 14 days before the start of the course then you will receive a full refund minus a £10 administration charge.
- If you cancel within 14 days prior to the commencement date (up to 5pm the evening before) of the baby massage or baby yoga course, you will receive a refund of 50% of the cost.
- After you have attended the first class, no refunds will be offered.
When booking onto our group course please note:
- We require a minimum number of participants to run group courses, therefore if we have not reached this number, I reserve the right to cancel the course or move the course to another venue (within three miles of the original venue).
- Should the course be cancelled, a full refund will be given in these circumstances.
- Where space allows, we can transfer your booking onto another course if classes are missed due to appointments, illnesses etc.
- If you have any queries about any of this, please don’t hesitate contact us, we try to be as flexible as we can whenever possible as we appreciate what life is like as a parent.
These terms and conditions apply to all our sessions given by A Tiny Touch, either via telephone, email, and Facebook messenger or mobile together with payment you also accept these terms and conditions.
- A Tiny Touch, in accordance with the data protection laws will strictly maintain confidentiality; this must also be adhered to within our group classes when parents share experiences etc.
Course Materials & Copyright
- The cost of our sessions includes all materials supplied during the sessions along with room hire fee at our venues (Group classes).
- Baby massage courses are taught by myself, a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), trained by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM). You will be taught an approved IAIM course, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
- A Tiny Touch & IAIM (international association of infant massage) are the copyright owners of all course materials provide in classes and must only be used for personal use.
Valuables & Personal Property
- All property (including prams and carriers) left in side the venue or outside is left at your own risk. A Tiny Touch cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions.
- Should yourself or your child taking part in our sessions develop any known or suspected illness you must please consult with your GP before attending any of our classes and would appreciate you inform us of this 24hr before scheduled class to prevent the risk of infection spreading.
- All information provided will be kept confidential and treated with sensitivity.
Pandemics / Natural Disasters
- If your course is disrupted due to reasons beyond our control leading to postponement or cancellation, individuals will be offered an opportunity to either complete remaining course online or postpone until further notice (resume face to face).
- All online sessions will take place via Zoom or Whatsapp with a link and password provided prior to the class (participant use only) and the ‘room’ will be locked and secured before the massage section content begins so no other person can enter onto the class.
Thank you reading and consenting to our Terms and Conditions.
A Tiny Touch x